OUR CUSTOMERS COMMITMENT TO US
THE ELEMENTREE CUSTOMER
- is a courteous and professional customer, who will always provide honest, respectful communication and feedback.
- abides by our internal and external policies, when at our premises or when dealing with our team.
- …will have no Surprises. All requested information will be provided up front to enable us to provide you with an accurate quotation. Before signing the quotation, please ensure you read, understand and agree with our terms and conditions.
- Please ensure the details you provide to Elementree for quotation purposes are for the company and person responsible for ensuring payment for the work, and is only signed by the person it is addressed to. If you need us to change the addressee details, please let us know within 7 days.
- Always process and/or arrange payment of our invoice as per our agreed payment terms to avoid any late payment fees or delivery delays with your project.
- If you are not an account Customer with Elementree, please ensure you provide us with a formal bank receipt for every stage of your project.
- Please always provide adequate and correct information and clear instruction for the project and a written confirmation to us before expecting our Team to start working on your project.
- If Required, Please only provide us with confidential or copyrighted information that you have expressed rights to use or provide.
- Please only provide us with one main point of contact for your project to avoid any problems with conflicting information being provided.
- Please ensure amendments to the information you originally provided or any variation requests to the project are in writing. If our Team sends you an email confirmation of a verbal instruction please send a confirmation reply within 7 days.Your project will be put on hold until we receive this confirmation.
- Please be aware that we do not provide sketches ‘in process’. We will only send work at pre-arranged stages of the project.
- Please understand that we have a great team of highly skilled people and have delegated the most appropriate team member for your project. If for some reason you would like us to assign a different team member to your project, please let us know within 7 days.
- Please provide us with the earliest notification possible of any issues you discover with the project.
- Advise us if your project has a genuinely urgent or specific due date.
- Please answer or respond to our email or phone call as soon as possible, to prevent any potential delays to your project.
- Please keep an open mind and consider any ideas and suggestions we may provide for your project.
- We ask that you work with our Team on your project to achieve the best outcome.
- If we make an error on your project, please advise us within 7 days and allow us to rectify the work we have done.
- If you have a problem with anything relating to Elementree and/or the products and services we have provided to you, please ensure you notify us within 7 days and we will make all efforts to resolve it. If at any time you have an opportunity to refer a company to Elementree, please do so.